Are you thinking of migrating to Australia and trying to figure out where to live?
Australian cities offer a vibrant array of different lifestyle options with immaculate beaches and natural paradises never too far away.
From the thriving arts scene of Melbourne to the high-flying corporate culture of Sydney, there’s always a place to call home!
Choosing where to live when moving to Australia is a major decision.
It can have a big impact on how comfortable you feel in your new surroundings and on how successful your relocation becomes.
With this in mind, we’ve put together a guide to some of the best places to live in Australia to help you make an informed decision.
Here are the top 10 best places to live in Australia in 2019:
10. Cairns. (cheap place to live)
9. Gold Coast. (best for students)
8. The Australian Capital Territory (safest place, best for families)
7. Hobart. (best for property affordability, and singles)
6. Wollongong. (cheap place to live)
5. Brisbane. (best for retiree).
4. Perth. (best for climate).
3. Adelaide. best for food and drink, most affordable cities
2. Sydney. (best for job opportunities, and students)
1. Melbourne. (best student city).
We know that affordability is especially important to students, so we’ve included the cheapest (and most expensive) places.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it’s useful for you.
►Business email: email@example.com
Xem thêm các bài viết về Du Lịch: https://marishka-moi.com/category/du-lich/